Features and Benefits:
- Grenade grip for a greasy hand technician
- Work illuminating L.E.D. for increased vision of product application
- Operates on 120 volts/1000 watts of power
- Faster and safer than a torch
- Uses high frequency magnetic fields to heat metal and only metal, induction heat
The Mini-Ductor II allows you to heat and expand frozen, rusted, or thread-lock compound nuts without the collateral damage from a flame. Loosen seized hardware, bearings, gears, pulleys, lug nuts, in-line applications, fuel tank straps, pdr applications (paint-less dent repair), and more.